Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Installment #4 - Jokes


My latest search was ‘jokes’- I am happy to say less than 50% of the 26 I checked on were bad. Here are my results:

BAD:

Jokes.net
Stupidity.org
Dirtyjokesinc.com
Comedy-zone.net
Jokes2go.com
jokeswarehouse.com
jokesgalore.com
coolquiz.com
4degreez.com
lifeisajoke.com

GOOD:

jokesplace.com
wowfunny.com
Injokes.com
Bigdamnfunny.com
Humorshack.com
dailyfunk.com
Johnnysjokes.com
a-jokes.com
Jakesjokes.com
Lotsofjokes.com
Vickysjokes.com
101funjokes.com
Jackassjokes.com
Joke-joke.com
Funnybonez.com

Remember: I checked these out by using Siteadvisor.com and Firefox’s WOT. I go to the individual page and decide from there - sometimes there are tracking cookies that I recognize as potentially harmful and sometimes I note the pop-up problems noted by reviewers. I also check the amount of email the site generates and the number, if any, of bad downloads and bad affiliations with “red” sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment