Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Installment #56 - Free Online Quizzes


















I like taking quizzes online - don't you? Sometimes they're funny and dumb, but other times they are strangely "on the money!" Blogthings is one of my all time favorite quiz websites.

Naturally, since they're a lot of fun and they attract the carefree and careless user, they are perfect targets for the cyber creeps! I checked up on 15 others - 7 were NO, 5 were questionable (due to third party cookies or excessive pop-ups, and only 3 were seemingly okay. Here are my results:

BAD:
  • quizrocket.com
  • quibblo.com
  • quizstop.com
  • funquizcards.com
  • links2love.com
  • quizilla.com
  • chatterbean.com
MAYBE:
  • helpself.com
  • allthetests.com
  • testcafe.com
  • syvum.com
  • bzoink.com
GOOD: If you run across a good one, let me know!

Here's my results after taking the colorquiz test:





ColorQuiz.comgeni took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

""Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of accepta..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Geni, I for one was always looking for good genuine online quizzes, but u have nicely summarized it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete