Sunday, August 10, 2008

Installment #35 - Humor

I have "googled" 'jokes' and 'funny jokes' in the past, but tonight I tried 'humor' and got many different results. I checked out 15 of them and almost half were not safe.

What does that tell you? That the creeps that like planting crap on websites obviously have no sense of humor or have it in for those of us who do!

Jerks!

Here are my results:


BAD:
  • humorsphere.com
  • evilhumor.com
  • twistedhumor.com
  • jokesandhumor.com
  • jokesgalore.com
  • funnyhumor.com
  • getamused.com
GOOD: It seems, in my experience, that the newer the site the less likely it has been invaded yet with malware. Therefore, if you choose to visit a new website, and this applies to all new websites, not just jokes or humor, check back here for updated information or check it out for yourself at SiteAdvisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment