Recently, it has been reported to me that NETWINNER.COM is cheating some of their members!! They are NOT delivering what they promise "you play, we pay!" in their "Rules and FAQs", which leads me to suspect their integrity. Personally, I'm not willing to trust them at this point - not worth the risk!
- We all know there are thousands and thousands of creeps who are using criminal tactics to make their ways on the Internet. (This link is to the FBI, who I'm sure will be checking in on Netwinner very very soon!!!)
- Don't you know the Internet is way better than sliced bread? The things the Net allows us to do is amazing - who'da thought!? But I'm so ashamed and disgusted and disappointed in the ignorant, hateful, horrible individuals and companies that take such advantage of others just for their monetary gain or need for fleeting power.
You suck, Netwinner!
(Gosh, are you really a family-oriented game site that is partnered with porn? Somehow that doesn't make much sense to me - huh?)
- Companies like Netwinner.com are ruining the reputation of the Internet. Too many people, who otherwise could benefit from the Net, are too suspicious and doubtful to utilize it. My own mother refuses to login for fear that something "bad" will happen.
The powers that be at Netwinner are "taking back" points their members have fought long and hard to win, and are constantly making insinuations of fraud against them. Shifting the focus of blame...hmmm? Seems ironic, doesn't it?
- Be very careful, folks! Before long, greedy web sites will eventually succumb to the advertising schemes and trickery that causes so much harm to our computers. Won't be long till they will be suppliers of viruses, worms, whatever!
Proceed with caution if you are still set on taking a chance with Netwinner.com! There are so many better and safer game sites. (Don't you read "Websites to Avoid?" - see installment #23 - Good grief!) Too many Netwinner owners and supporters are no-good big fat cat liars!
- Note: this post and now, mission, is in response to a desperate plea by a dear, dear friend of mine who has been swindled by these turkeys! You mess with my friends, buddy, you mess with me - and you DON'T want to do that!