Sunday, May 25, 2008

Installment #25 - Photo-related (storage, editing, etc.)


A friend told me recently that he wasn't able to see some photos I sent him because he still uses a dial-up ISP and he didn't have the patience to wait on it to download. It got me to thinking - maybe I ought to resize all of my pictures. Not only will that make it easier for all users, but it will save some space on my hard drives as well.

I googled 'photo editing' and 'photo online storage' and picked 30 to check up on. Out of the 30, I found 8 (fairly popular ones) to avoid.

BAD:
  • fotoflexer.com
  • blibs.com
  • myimager.com
  • piczo.com
  • photobucket.com
  • fotki.com
  • flickster.com
  • flixster.com
  • imageshack.com
  • imageshack.us
GOOD:

Of course, you could always go to a store that sells software, buy a photo editor, and be guaranteed a safe, clean program. Nothing in life is truly free - there's always a hidden cost!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Really Very nice post Such a useful information thanks for sharing
    Home For sale In la Mirada

    ReplyDelete