Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Installment #22 - Trivia Quizzes


Hey, did I tell you I'm going to New York City to take the test to be on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? I'm a nervous wreck - I keep imagining that I won't pass the test and have to go home a big fat loser! I even called my doctor yesterday to have him call in a prescription for a pill to calm me down on the day of the test!

I've been trying to absorb as much trivia as I can before I go. I'm on overload! I checked out 15 websites for trivia quizzes; I only found 4 bad ones. Here are my results:


BAD:
  • triviaplaza.com
  • coolquiz.com
  • triv.net
  • joblo.com
GOOD:
Wish me luck - I'll let you know what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Really Very nice post Such a useful information thanks for sharing
    Home for Sale In La Habra

    ReplyDelete